Guest attire can range from casual to business formal. The following attire is not permitted:
· Gym attire
· Tank Tops
· Flip Flops
· Exposed undergarments
· Attire with offensive language
· Baseball caps
· Please keep cell phone conversations to a minimum as to not interrupt other guests’ dining experience. We request that you set your ringer on mute.
· We do not offer highchair seating for children and strollers are not permitted in the dining room.
· Please notify us of any food allergies so that we can accommodate your dining request.
· For guests who are celebrating a special occasion, we do not permit decorations including balloons or confetti.
· Our Main Dining area is not intended for large parties. Most of our tables are booth seating that fits four guests comfortably. We do have a limited number of tables that seat six to eight guests.
· We will always do our best to accommodate special menu requests, however not all requests are possible.